Random thoughts to sum up the past few weeks...
1. When your husband is a lawyer, life sort of sucks when he has a trial.
2. It is entirely possible that Caroline has a "Cry" button on the bottom of her right foot.
3. One cup of caffinated coffee after a 5 year break sure packs a punch!
4. Target is not just a store....It's a destination. Now, if they only had a play area adjacent to a bar from which t-box juice flowed freely, I'd be all set.
5. When your three-year-old says loudly in Target, "Mom! Wouldn't it be awesome if we could just stay here forever? We could eat PEOPLE!" and then starts laughing maniacally, you may get some strange looks.
6. When you smell poop in the Target parking lot, it's best to not investigate. Seriously, just don't.
7. A lot of these are about Target.
8. There is, at this moment, a T-box sitting in my nearest cupboard, open and ready to go. "Come," it says. "Drink me....."
9. Concert week + race day + Mark's trial = tired me. See, I can do math!
10. Met goals on the race (run first half, finish in under 45). Not so awesome? Getting passed by the 80 year old with the prosthesis.
11. That list of spring cleaning items that Martha provided sure is neat, sitting there on my kitchen counter.
12. Snacks help everything.
13. So does alcohol.
7 months ago