Monday, March 3, 2008

Small Miracles

I've found the Miracle Activity. For those not in the know, the Miracle Activity is any activity that your toddler will happily engage in for long periods of time while you take a shower/read a magazine/do your hair/take a couple of deep breaths. Sam has discovered Washing Things in the Sink. Last weekend I made an entire fruit salad while Sam "helped" by washing everything in the sink. Showers now are taken while Sam gives his cars a bath, and he even does it long enough for me to get dressed and do my hair and makeup. Now, any bets on how long this will last?

1 comment:

154310 said...

Great blog, Kate - so much fun to read! I'm happy to hear that you've found that perfect activity to help you get a few things done. I'll be on the lookout for Alec's Miracle, especially now that he's Walking!
-Cousin Lindsay